Pure freshly cut Christmas tree. The strong scent of Siberian Fir was balanced with a touch of sweet nectar. Poured in a beautiful gold trimmed glass.
Our 3-wick candles are long-burning, highly fragrant, and will not disappoint! Not only does our 3-wick add ambient light to the room but will also supercharge it with fragrance.
Our 3-wick candles burn for approximately 80 hours.
USEFUL CANDLE TIPS
Over time the ivory color may change slightly, showing the natural color of the essential oils.
Soy may show slight ripples or pinholes on the surface. This means the candles are poured by hand, not a machine.
Soy may appear to have a flaky top over time. This shows that your candle is 100% soy.
All candles, no matter the wax content or price, may pull away from the glass. This is called "shrinkage." It can give a bubbled or wet appearance. The candle is NOT defective; it is a characteristic of candles.
COMMON SENSE CANDLE CAUTION
FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN FIRE HAZARDS, INJURY, OR SMOKE DAMAGE.
• Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings, or other flammable materials
• Keep wick centered and trimmed 1/4" to smoking and soot buildup on the container or other items
• Burn only on a stable and heat-resistant surface
• Burn the candle for no more than 4 hours at a time
• Keep candles out of drafts
• Discontinue use when only 1/2” of wax remains at the bottom
• Do not move the candle while burning or if the wax is hot
• Keep out of reach of children and pets
• Never leave a burning candle unattended