Strong black pepper oil, vetiver, bergamot, and musk round out this rich and exotic blend.
Simple, clean design, clear glass containers filled with 100% renewable wax and hand-mixed. The 10-oz cylinder soy candle burns approximately 75 hours.
USEFUL CANDLE TIPS
Your Soy Candle
Over time the ivory color may change slightly, showing the natural color of the essential oils.
Soy may show slight ripples or pinholes in the surface. This means the candles are poured by hand and not a machine.
Soy may appear to have a flaky top over time. This shows that your candle is 100% soy.
All candles, no matter the wax content or price, may pull away from the glass. This is called "shrinkage." It can give a bubbled or wet appearance. The candle is NOT defective; it is a characteristic of candles.
COMMON SENSE CANDLE CAUTION
FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN FIRE HAZARD, INJURY, OR SMOKE DAMAGE.
• Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings, or other flammable materials
• Keep wick centered and trimmed 1/4" to smoking and soot buildup on container or other items
• Burn only on a stable and heat-resistant surface
• Burn candle for no more than 4 hours at a time
• Keep candle out of drafts
• Discontinue use when only 1/2” of wax remains at the bottom
• Do not move candle while burning or if wax is hot
• Keep out of reach of children and pets
• Never leave a burning candle unattended