The Story | Searching for a black-tie or white-tie appropriate design? You're in the right place. River Wind is crafted with black and white pheasant and guinea feathers that pair seamlessly with a traditional black tuxedo, or a white dinner jacket for a lil' bit of flair. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
Product Details | Made with goose, pheasant, quail, and turkey feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a jewelry bag. Includes a list of feathers used and instructions on how to care for your cuff.
Made in Charleston | All Brackish pieces are handcrafted in Charleston, SC. Our cuffs take between four and five hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no pieces exactly alike.
Brackish Guarantee | We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee to qualify.