The Story | Komo is crafted with iridescent rooster feathers and black goose and turkey feathers.
Product Details |
- Earring dimensions are 2.5” long and 1.25" wide.
- 24k gold plated stud with straight posts and push back closures.
- Hardware is nickel-free and lead-free making it suitable for sensitive ears.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each earring are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each earring is designed hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of feathers used and instructions on how to care for your earrings.
Made in Charleston | All Brackish pieces are handcrafted in Charleston, SC. The earrings take between four to five hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.
Brackish Guarantee | We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under the Brackish Guarantee to qualify.
About Brackish | Brackish grew from two best friends - Ben Ross with the idea, and Jeff Plotner with the foresight to see the genius behind it. Together, their mission is not only to reflect the natural beauty of the South, but also to elevate it with impeccable intricacy.
The Process | Each Brackish product is handcrafted in Charleston, SC with all natural, sustainably sourced feathers. The superior artisan craftsmanship makes each piece beautiful, functional and one-of-a-kind. Every bow tie takes between four and five hours to craft, and each one passes through 15 sets of hands before completion.