The Story | A tribute to Owen Jeffery, a legendary sportsman and mentor. He was incredibly skilled in archery and bow making, yet it was his selfless dedication to younger generations that lives on today. Jeffery had a special presence that instilled a deep respect for art and sport in those he taught, and inspired a commitment to giving back to future generations.
Product Details | Hues of rich emerald green. Center wrap hand-stitched in black grosgrain. Made with pheasant feathers.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a jewelry bag. Includes a list of feathers used and instructions on how to care for your cuff.
Made in Charleston | All Brackish pieces are handcrafted in Charleston, SC. Our cuffs take between four and five hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no pieces exactly alike.
Brackish Guarantee | We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee to qualify.