Who said hand-painted easter eggs are just for kids?! A cherished tradition at Knipschildt Chocolatier, these miniature handmade speckled artisan chocolate eggs melt in your mouth. Open up the most elegant egg carton in the world to find 18 handmade and hand-painted robin’s eggs enrobed in white chocolate and filled with our world-renowned & decadent milk chocolate-caramel ganache.
This package includes a box of 18 Chocolate Robin’s Eggs
- Each egg measures approximately .75″ × 1.25″
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box, perfect for a gift!
- Chocolates arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival store in a cool dark place
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 6 months or refrigerated for up to 8 months
- Freezing is not recommended
Fritz Knipschildt is a pioneer in the american artisan chocolate world. Fritz changed the scene by bringing his knowledge of European Chocolates to the USA in 1999. Fritz is born and Raised in Odense, Denmark. Worked in France and Spain before coming to the USA in 1997. Fritz 's Chocolates have been featured in many large publications and Fritz has appeared numerous times on several food network shows. Including beating Bobby Flay on the "Throwdown".